Online video is proliferating at a dizzying pace. Incumbents and startups are jockeying daily for advantage in this exciting new medium, fueled by relentless technology innovation and billions of dollars of market opportunity. For industry executives scrambling to formulate and execute their companies’ strategies, separating hype from reality is becoming harder than ever.
At this 8th VideoSchmooze, hear from senior executives who are navigating online video’s disruptive impact as they dive deep into what’s working and what’s not. Engage with industry leaders to gain practical lessons and key data. And ensure that you’re on the cutting edge so you’ll be smarter and more effective in your own organization. All in an action-packed morning program including presentations, fireside chats, panel discussions and lots of networking!
- Eric Kessler – Co-President, HBO
- Marcien Jenckes – SVP/GM, Video Services, Comcast Cable
- Tracey Scheppach – SVP, Innovations Director, VivaKi, Starcom Mediavest
- Marc DeBevoise – SVP/GM, CBS Interactive (Entertainment division)
- Suzie Reider – Head of Ad Sales YouTube & Google Display
- Jim Funk – VP, Business Development, Roku
- Andrew Snyder – Executive Director, Content Solutions, Yahoo!
- Brent Horowitz – VP, Business Development, FreeWheel
- Bill Lederer – CEO, Kantar Video
- Anthony Risicato – GM, Platforms, Tremor Video
- Jan Steenkamp – VP, Business Development and Sales, Irdeto
- Will Richmond – Editor and Publisher, VideoNuze
We look forward to seeing you at VideoSchmooze!
For more information, please see www.videoschmooze.com